Spanish Language Courses
At SLC we believe that real learning is not simply confined to memorising a series of grammatical facts isolated from their context and the surrounding world. So, we focus on the development of the communication and speaking skills, which are the best way to learn a language. Our Spanish school wishes to immerse students in the Spanish life style and the culture, through the most modern and effective teaching techniques (using role-plays, rhythm exercises, word games, authentic material, use of new technologies, practices in real contexts, etc.). At the same time, we prepare students for real intercultural communication. We offer the following wide range of Spanish language programmes that emphasize the participant’s ability to communicate.
The registration fee is 55€ and includes:
- Welcome pack with the school brochure and a map of Marbella.
- Level test (out of class time) and exams during the course
- Extra complementary material that the student needs in class
- Cultural and linguistic immersion activities
- Access to the study and reading room
- Books and films for loan
- Attendance certificate
- 2 extra free lessons of Spanish Culture every week (Spanish cooking and gastronomy, excursion around Marbella, sevillanas dance, Spanish and Hispano-Americans literature, History or any subject which is interesting for the students, provided that there is a minimum of 3 students enrolled in the activity)
The price for the textbook is 25€, includes a CD with all the listening. It is obligatory for all the courses except for the online course and private lessons.